Argentine Grill Kit with Rear Brasero
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone-in without flare-ups) while providing a smoky flavor. Buy the Argentine Grill Kit with Rear Brasero for the most authentic Argentine grilling experience, and impress your guests with a wall of fire behind your grill!
These Argentine Grill Kits with Rear Brasero & a Flange are equipped with:
- Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- A wheel that allows you to adjust the height of the grate over the burning embers.
- Choose between a Steel Grate or a Stainless Steel Grilling Surface.
- A Flange that will rest this Masonry Grill Kit on top of your Custom Outdoor Kitchen Counter Top.
- A Rear Brasero for burning your wood to embers.
- Our Standard sizes
- The Pistachio fits a 36.5 X 32 X 12 Open Front Masonry Firebox
- The Chestnut fits a 36.5 X 32 X 12 Open Front Masonry Firebox
- The Cottonwood fits a 42.5 X 32 X 12 Open Front Masonry Firebox
- The Cherry fits a 48.5 X 32 X 12 Open Front Masonry Firebox
- The Walnut fits a 54.5 X 32 X 12 Open Front Masonry Firebox
- The Cashew fits a 60.5 X 32 X 12 Open Front Masonry Firebox
- Custom sizes are available
- *Free Shipping within the Continental US *Additional shipping charges may be added for NYC.
- Made in the USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: Argentine-Grill-Kit-RB-ARAvailability: available for order