Stainless Steel Argentine Grill Kit with a Side Brasero and a Four-Sided Flange | Free Shipping*
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone-in without flare-ups) while still providing a smoky flavor. Buy the Argentine Grill Kit with Side Brasero for the most authentic Argentine grilling experience.
These Stainless Steel Argentine Grill Kits with a Side Brasero & a 4 Sided Flange are equipped with:
- Sloped Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- A four sided Flange.
- A Side Brasero
- Adjustable Height Grill Grate by using the Side Wheel
- Our Standard Sizes:
- The Venison Rib fits a 36.5 x 25.75 x 12 firebox
- The Bison Rib fits a 42.5 x 25.75 x 12 firebox
- The Rib Tip fits a 48.5 X 25.75 X 12 firebox
- The Spare Rib fits a 54.5 X 25.75 X 12 firebox
- The St Louis Rib fits a 60.5 X 25.75 X 12 firebox
- Contact us for any custom size.
- For a Black Steel Version of this design follow this link or search for the word "Pear" in our search bar.
- Standard Grill Grate sizes are around 24" x 24", 30" x 24", 36" x 24", 42" x 24", 48" x 24, Custom please call.
- Charcoal and Wood Burning Grill
- Wheel: Side Wheel
- Made in the USA
Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. Additional shipping charge may be added for NYC.