Split Argentine Grill Kit with Rear Brasero and No Flange | Free Shipping*
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone in without flare-ups) while still providing a smoky flavor.
- Available to fit a standard
- 48.5 X 32 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel Split 48" Ember & The Black Steel Split 48" Kindle
- 54.5 X 32 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel Split 54" Gauntlet & The Black Steel Split 54" Torch
- 60.5 X 32 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel Split 60" Bonfire & The Black Steel Split 60" Blaze
- 72.5 X 32 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel Split 72" Inferno & The Black Steel Split 72" Wildfire
- Contact us for any custom size.
Two Independent Slanted Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
Adjustable Grill Grate Heights
Charcoal and Wood Burning Grill
Two Independent Side Wheels
Made in the USA
Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. Additional shipping charge may be added for NYC.