Counter Drop In Uruguayan Grill with Stainless Steel Grilling surface. Wood or Charcoal Burning Backyard Grill
Our Uruguayan Grill Kit or Parrilla kit for residential home use is designed to bring real gaucho style meats or asado to your table. This grill is designed to cook grilled meats or asado, over red hot wood coals. The hearth and hearth grate is used to burn wood to red hot coals which are then pushed beneath the grill grate for the best tasting barbecue. The adjustable grill angle allows for total control of the grilling temperature, and different grill temperatures to be maintained simultaneously, allowing the grill to be used for beef, pork, chicken, sausage, and sweetbreads.
- Black Steel Firebox fits a counter opening of 37.25" x 23.25" x 10.5"
- The Brasero is about 8" x 19". A Brasero is used to burn firewood to embers for raking under the grill grate
- Stainless Steel Round Rod Grate
- The Grilling Surface is around 21" x 17"
- Adjustable Grill Height and Angle
- Made of Black Steel
- Color Black except for the Stainless Steel Grate
- * Free Shipping in the Continental US *Additional shipping charge may be added for NYC.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: The Thyme - Counter Drop In Uruguayan Grill with Side BraseroAvailability: available for order