- The Thyme | Black Steel Counter Drop-In Uruguayan Grill with Steel Firebox
- The Caper | All Stainless Steel Counter Drop-In Uruguayan Grill
. Wood or Charcoal Burning Backyard Grill
Our Uruguayan Grill or Parrilla for residential home use is designed to bring real gaucho style meats or asado to your table. This grill is designed to cook grilled meats or asado, over red hot wood coals. The hearth and hearth grate is used to burn wood to red hot coals which are then pushed beneath the grill grate for the best tasting barbecue. The adjustable grill angle allows for total control of the grilling temperature, and different grill temperatures to be maintained simultaneously, allowing the grill to be used for beef, pork, chicken, sausage, and sweetbreads.
- The Firebox fits a counter opening of 37.25" x 23.25" x 10.5"
- The Brasero is about 8" x 19". A Brasero is used to burn firewood to embers for raking under the grill grate
- The Grilling Surface is around 21" x 17"
- Adjustable Grill Height and Angle
- * Free Shipping in the Continental US *Additional shipping charge may be added for NYC.
- Note: Firebricks are not included.