Argentine Grill Kit with Side Brasero & No Flange | Free Shipping*
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone-in without flare-ups) while still providing a smoky flavor.
These Argentine Grill Kits with Side Brasero and No Flange are equipped with:
- Available in Stainless Steel and Black Steel
- Argentine Style Masonry Grill Kit
- Slanted Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- No Flange but is bolted to the floor of the Firebox
- Adjustable Height Grill Grate by Using the Wheel to Raise & Lower the Grill Grate.
- Our Standard Sizes:
Standard Grill Grate sizes are around 36 x 24, 42 x 24, 48 x 24
Charcoal and Wood Burning Grill
Side Wheel: Side Wheel (The standard is left side brasero & right side wheel however our left-handed customers may want to have a right side brasero & left side wheel. Please let us know if you would like the left-handed version.)
Made in the USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: ARGENTINE-GRILL-KIT-SB-NFAvailability: available for order