Stainless Steel Argentine Grill Kit with Drip Pan, Rear Brasero and a three-sided flange| Free Shipping
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone-in without flare-ups) while still providing a smoky flavor.
These Stainless Steel Argentine Grill Kits with Drip Pan, Rear Brasero & a three-sided Flange are equipped with:
- Slanted Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- Three-sided Flange that rests on top of your custom countertop
- Rear Brasero
- Our Standard Sizes:
- The Skirt Steak fits a 36.5 X 32 X 12 firebox
- The Porterhouse fits a 42.5 X 32 X 12 firebox
- The Tomahawk fits a 48.5 X 32 X 12 firebox
- Custom sizes are available
- Made in the USA
- Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. Additional shipping charges may be added for NYC.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SS-ARGENTINE-GRILL-KIT-RB-FAvailability: available for order