Stainless Steel Argentine Grill Kit with a Drip Pan and Flange | Free Shipping*
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone in without flare-ups) while still providing a smoky flavor.
These Stainless Steel Argentine Grill Kits with a Drip Pan and Flange are equipped with:
- A Flange. The Flange will rest on top of your outdoor kitchen counter top. Note: When ordering please let us know if you would like a 4 sided flange. The standard is a 3 sided flange.
- A Slanted Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- Side Wheel
- Adjustable Grill Grate Height | Lower & Raise the Grill Grate using the Wheel
- No Brasero | This Argentine Grill Kit does NOT have a Brasero.
- Our Standard Sizes: The Corozon fits a 30.5 x 20 x 12 Firebox | The Chorizo fits a 36.5 x 24 x 12 Firebox | The Mollejas fits a 42.5 x 24 x 12 Firebox | The Rinones fits a 48.5 x 24 x 12 Firebox | Custom sizes are available
- Charcoal and Wood Burning Grill
- Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. Additional shipping charges may be added for NYC.
- Made in the USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SS-ARGENTINE-GRILL-KIT-WB-FAvailability: available for order