Split Argentine Grill Kit with 3 Sided Flange and No Brasero | Black Steel and Stainless Steel | Free Shipping*
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone in without flare-ups) while still providing a smoky flavor.
- These Argentine Grill Kits have a 3 Sided Flange for an open Masonry Firebox. The Flange rests on your outdoor kitchen counter top
- Available in All Stainless Steel
- Available in Black Steel with a Stainless Grilling Surface
- Available to fit a standard
- 48.5 X 24.5 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel 48" Split Mung & The Black Steel 48" Split Lentil
- 54.5 X 24.5 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel 54" Split Fava & The Black Steel 54" Split Lima
- 60.5 X 24.5 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel 60" Split Garbanzo & The Black Steel 60" Split Pinto
- 70.5 X 24.5 X 12 firebox - The Stainless Steel 72" Split Cannellini & The Black Steel 72" Split Adzuki
- Contact us for any custom size.
- Two Independent Slanted Argentine V-Grates with Drip Pan
- Adjustable Grill Grate Heights
- Charcoal and Wood Burning Grill
- Two Independent Side Wheels
- Made in the USA
- Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. Additional shipping charge may be added for NYC.