Stainless Steel Split Argentine Grill Kit with a Center Brasero | Four Sided flange | Two Independent Grill Grates each with a Side Wheel
This Residential Stainless Steel Argentine Grill Kit with a Four Sided Flange, two independent grill grates each with a side wheel and a Center Brasero is available to fit a 60.5X25.75X12 firebox, a 72.5 X 25.75 X 12 firebox, or a 8.5 X 25.75 X 12 firebox as well as in custom sizes. Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone in without flare-ups) while still providing a smoky flavor. Buy the Argentine Grill Kit with Side Brasero for the most authentic Argentine grilling experience.
- Stainless Steel Split Argentine Grill Kit with a Center Brasero, Flange, Two Independent Grill Grates each with a Side Wheel
- Four sided Flange.
- Standard Firebox sizes are 60.5" x 25.75" x 12", 72.5" x 25.75" x 12", 84.5" x 25.75" x 12" and Custom
- Center Brasero is around 12" x 24"
- Two independent grill grates around 24" x 24" & 24" x 24" (Our Flat Iron Steak 5 ft Grill), 24" x 24" & 36" x 24" (Our Top Loin Steak 6 ft Grill), 36" x 24" & 36" x 24" (Our Tenderloin 7 ft Grill), or Custom size
- Two separate side wheels one on the left and another on the right.
- Slanted V-Grates with Drip Pans
- Independent Adjustable Grate Heights
- Charcoal and Wood Burning
- Made in the USA
- Note: Shipping is Not Included. Ask for a Shipping Quote.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SSF-Argentine-Grill-Kit-CBAvailability: available for order