Argentine Masonry Grill Kit with Side Brasero and a 4 sided Flange
Argentines use a brasero to create hot embers, which are raked under the grill to provide a clean, lightly smoky heat source. Americans, who appreciate a heavier smoke flavor, often purchase the Argentine Grill Kit without Brasero, giving them the flare-up reducing benefits of the Argentine style V-grate (cook chicken skin on, bone-in without flare-ups) while providing a smoky flavor. Buy the Argentine Grill Kit with Side Brasero for the most authentic Argentine grilling experience.
These Argentine Masonry Grill Kits with Side Brasero & a 4 sided Flange are equipped with:
- Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- A wheel that allows you to adjust the height of the grate over the burning embers.
- Black Steel with a Steel Grate or choose a Stainless Steel Grilling Surface
- A Side Brasero for burning your wood to embers.
- A four sided Flange that will rest this Masonry Grill Kit on top of your Custom Outdoor Counter Top.
- Our Standard sizes
- The Kiwi fits a 36.5 x 25.75 x 12 Masonry Firebox
- The Elderberry fits a 42.5 x 25.75 x 12 Masonry Firebox
- The Pear fits a 48.5 x 25.75 x 12 Masonry Firebox
- The Persimmon fits a 54.5 x 25.75 x 12 Masonry Firebox
- The Grapevine fits a 60.5 x 25.75 x 12 Masonry Firebox
- Custom sizes are available
- For All Stainless Steel Options in this design follow the link or seach for the word "Venison" in our search bar.
- * Free Shipping within the Continental US! *Additional shipping charges may be added for NYC.
- Made in the USA