Residential Black Steel Argentine Grill with Side Brasero Plus Cart with 4 Casters | Free Shipping*
NorCal Ovenworks announces a line of BBQ grills meant to be the ultimate wood-burning grill pits for residential use. One of the most beautiful wood-burning barbecue grill pits we have ever built, these Argentine barbecue grills feature heavy-duty 3/16" steel construction, a Side Brazero (Argentine ember maker) to make embers for authentic Argentine style cooking, our signature wheel, and a traditional sloped Argentine style angle iron grill grate with drip pan to avoid flareups. In addition, our Argentine grills are designed to be lined with split firebricks (by the customer to save on shipping) on the floor for a long-lasting firebox. Most customers line the floor only with split fire bricks for an authentic Argentine look.
These Argentine Grills with Side Brasero have a cart with 4 casters for the ultimate in Argentine Grill mobility.
Our Argentine Grills come in Standard Sizes: Poplar 42x24x12, Ash 48 X 24 X 12, Birch 54 X 24 X 12, Pecan 60 X 24 X 12, custom size firebox.
- Black Steel with either a Steel Grate or a Stainless Grilling Surface known as a Stainless Grate
- Also Available in All Stainless (Follow this link or look under our Stainless Grills.
- Argentine V Grate
- Adjustable Grill Grate Height
- Side Wheel
- Top Flange 1 1/2" (This allows the Firebox to sit on a cart)
- 3/16" Steel
- Firebox Dimensions: Poplar 42x24x12, Ash 48x24x12, Birch 54x24x12, Pecan 60x24x12, Custom
- Cart with 4 casters
- Split-Fire Bricks are not included.
- A Rotisserie is available for this grill. Call for pricing.
- If you would like a front-facing wheel please call us to order.
- Made in the USA
- Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. *Additional shipping charges may be added for NYC.