Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with Side Brasero Includes Cart | Free Shipping*
The Brasero is used to burn your firewood to embers. The embers are pushed under your grill grate for a slow even cooking experience. If you are in a hurry you can add either Charcoal or wood directly under the Argentine V-Grate because you can raise and lower the grill grate by the side wheel. Our Stainless Steel Argentine Grills with Side Brasero come in Standard Sizes 42" Pepperoni, 48" Panchetta, 54" Prosciutto, 60" Salami. BBQ Grills with Cart.
- BBQ Grill with Cart that includes 4 Casters
- Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with Side Brasero
- Stainless Steel Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- Side Wheel that allows you to Adjust the Grill Grate Height
- Has a top Flange (This allows the Firebox to sit on a cart or be inserted into a Masonry Outdoor Kitchen)
- 3/16" Stainless Steel Firebox
- The Pepperoni 42x24x12 Firebox | The Panchetta 48x24x12 Firebox | The Prosciutto 54x24x12 Firebox | The Salami 60x24x12 Firebox. Call for custom 916-794-0707.
- Made in the USA
- Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. Additional shipping charges may be added for NYC.