Residential Stainless Steel Counter Drop-In Argentine Grill with Side Brasero| Free Shipping*
The Brasero is used to burn your firewood to embers. The embers are pushed under your grill grate for a slow even cooking experience. If you are in a hurry you can add either Charcoal or wood directly under the Argentine V-Grate because you can raise and lower the grill grate by the side wheel. Our Stainless Steel Argentine Grills with Side Brasero come in Standard Sizes 42" Pepperoni, 48" Panchetta, 54" Prosciutto, 60" Salami. Counter Drop-In BBQ Grills.
- Counter Drop-in BBQ Grill
- Stainless Steel Argentine Grill with Side Brasero
- Stainless Steel Argentine V-Grate with Drip Pan
- Open Front | Note: This grill comes standard with an open front. If you would like the front closed, look at getting a Santa Maria Style enclosed firebox but placing an Argentine style V-grate with drip pan on it instead on the round rod grate that comes standard with the Santa Maria style grills.
- Side Wheel that allows you to Adjust the Grill Grate Height
- Has a top Flange (This allows the Firebox to sit on a cart or be inserted into a Masonry Outdoor Kitchen)
- 3/16" Stainless Steel Firebox
- Fits the following counter openings: The Pepperoni 42.5x25.75x12 Opening | The Panchetta 48.5x25.75x12 Opening | The Prosciutto 54.5x25.75x12 Opening | The Salami 60.5x25.75x12 Opening. Call for custom 916-794-0707.
- Made in the USA
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: SS-Argentine-Grill-CDI-RAvailability: available for order