Infiernillo Outdoor Grill Oven Broiler
Our Infiernillo Outdoor Grill, Oven, and Broiler is extremely versatile. Potential customers are advised to read "Seven Fires" by Francis Mallmann for ideas on using this infiernillo. Simply assemble as shown, add fuel to the upper and lower fuel trays, pull the food grate to the frame side without fuel, load the fuel grate with food, and slide the food grate between the two fuel trays.This grill assembles and disassembles for easy shipping, storage, and transport.
- Use as a whole animal cooker
- Use for baking salt crusted dishes
- Add optional steel curtain sides to the grill to enclose the space between fuel trays like an oven
- Order the grill with 3 foot legs instead of 5 foot legs, steel curtain sides to hang from the food grate, and cook over the portable fire pit that is created
This grills consists of:
- 1 Food Grate, 54"X27"
- 2 Wood/charcoal fuel grates, 54" X 27"
- Rack System with 6 5 foot high legs
- 3 foot legs instead of 5 foot legs to make a grill
- steel curtains to shield the fire from wind and retain heat
- heavy duty or multi spit rotisseries for whole animals or multiple chickens
- special fire hall chicken grates
Note: *Free Shipping for the Continental US. *Additional shipping charge may be added for NYC.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: Infiernillo-Outdoor-Grill-OvenAvailability: available for order