NorCal Ovenworks is proud to sell our Extreme Duty Cali Grill Pit. Designed to sit out, in the weather, WITHOUT COVERING, this grill will last 15 or more years without any protection from the weather (the grill pictured is 10 years old), and minimal upkeep.
In its 64" X 48" configuration, this grill provides a grilling surface of 43" X 30" and is designed to sit on top of 48 customer supplied 8" X 8" X 16" split face cement blocks that have been dry stacked (without mortar) on a level surface.
- 9" wide X 3/16" formed metal top which sits on top of the cement blocks, holds them in place, and provides a work surface
- 1/2" stainless steel rods are inserted into holes drilled into the grate frame, allowing each rod to rotate and expand and contract independently, eliminating warping
- Grill is adjustable over a 40" range of motion for excellent temperature control
- Grill hoist is 1" solid steel, and equipped with 1" heavy duty flange roller bearings
- Equipped with a 30" wheel and adjustable stop
- All metal, except the grate rods and cable, is painted with flat black 1200 degree paint
- Easy installation (ready to use in two hours) with no mortar required
- Stationary, yet easily taken with you to a new house.
- Excellent for parks and recreation departments, ranch homes, and outdoor kitchens
- It is less expensive to put your money into a grill like this which does not require covering than to build a covered outdoor kitchen with grills that cannot stand the weather.
- Each installation requires:
- 1 Extreme Duty Grill Pit, 64X48
- 48 customer supplied 8" X 8" X 16" split face cement blocks, 32 are straight blocks, and 16 are end/return blocks
- 5 cubic feet customer supplied 1/8" pea gravel or sand
- 1 level site
- No Mortar Required!
- Installs and is ready to use in two hours!
Also available with Stainless Steel Argentine Grate and Drip Pan
Also available in sizes: