Uruguayan Grill Kit
Our Uruguayan Grill Kit or Parrilla kit for residential home use is designed to bring real gaucho style meats or asado to your table. This grill is designed to cook grilled meats or asado, over red hot wood coals. The hearth and hearth grate is used to burn wood to red hot coals which are then pushed beneath the grill grate for the best tasting barbecue. The adjustable grill angle allows for total control of the grilling temperature, and different grill temperatures to be maintained simultaneously, allowing the grill to be used for beef, pork, chicken, sausage, and sweetbreads.
This grill can be used on top of our 63" X 36" Asado Catering Fire Table for the ultimate in flexibility. Photo courtesy of Alvaro Puga, Ocean City, NJ, one of my many friends in Asado!
- Adjustable grill height/angle
- Brasero to burn firewood to embers for raking under the grill grate
- No warp 3/8" round rod grill grate
- Made of 14 guage low-carbon steel
- A Uruguayan Grill Kit can be placed in a masonry firebox, on our Asado Catering Firetable, or directly on the ground.
- Free Shipping in the Continental US
- Made in the USA
We have two standard Uruguayan Grill Kit sizes.The Madrone:
Weight is around 100 lbs
Fits a Masonry Firebox that is 45.5" x 23"
The entire grill grate raises and lowers. See picture below.
The Manzanita:Weight is around 160 lbs
Fits a Masonry Firebox that is 54 X 27.5
9" of the grill grate stays stationary. See picture below.