All Stainless Steel Extreme Duty Argentine Grill Pit
NorCal Ovenworks is proud to sell our All Stainless Steel Extreme Duty Argentine Grill Pit. Designed to sit out, in the weather, WITHOUT COVERING, this grill will last 20 or more years without any protection from the weather and minimal upkeep.
In its 64" X 48" configuration, this grill is designed to sit on top of 48 customer supplied 8" X 8" X 16" split face cement blocks that have been dry stacked (without mortar) on a level surface.
- 9" wide X 3/16" formed metal top which sits on top of the cement blocks, holds them in place, and provides a work surface
- 2" stainless steel box channels on largest grill kit, 1 1/2" on smaller sizes, are formed into an Argentine style grate, with a removable stainless steel angle drip pan
- Grill is adjustable over a 40" range of motion for excellent temperature control
- Grill hoist is 1" solid steel on largest grill kit, 3/4" on smaller grill kits
- Equipped with a 24" wheel and ratchet lock on largest kit, (18" wheel on smaller kits)
- All stainless steel
- Easy installation (ready to use in two hours) with no mortar required
- Stationary, yet easily taken with you to a new house.
- Excellent for parks and recreation departments, ranch homes, and outdoor kitchens
- It is less expensive to put your money into a grill like this which does not require covering than to build a covered outdoor kitchen with grills that cannot stand the weather.
- Each installation requires:
- 1 Extreme Duty Argentine Grill Pit, 64X48
- 48 customer supplied 8" X 8" X 16" split face cement blocks, 32 are straight blocks, and 16 are end/return blocks
- 5 cubic feet customer supplied 1/8" pea gravel or sand
- 1 level site
- No Mortar Required!
- Installs and is ready to use in two hours!
Also available in 3 sizes:
Model Outside Width Block Outside Depth Block Inside Width Block Inside Depth Block 64X48 64" 48" 48" 32"
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: All-SS-Extreme-Duty-Arg-GrillAvailability: available for order